KYDEX® FST Antimicrobial
A sheet specifically formulated to meet all Boeing and Airbus toxicity requirements for aircraft interior components.
KYDEX® FST is a proprietary, high performance thermoplastic sheet specifically formulated to meet all Boeing and Airbus toxicity requirements for aircraft interior components.
KYDEX® FST meets all fire, smoke and heat release requirements set forth in FAR 25.853 (a) and (d) as well as toxicity requirements for ABD0031, BSS7239 and D6-51377. Its excellent properties make it ideal to form 2 and 3-dimensional aircraft components.
- Aircraft Interiors
- Meets the toxicity requirements of ABD0031, BSS7239 and D6-5137
- 6-8 week lead time
- Available in thicknesses from 1.52mm to 4.75mm (0.060" to 0.187")
- Available in 121.92cm (48") width
- Available in lengths from 60.96cm to 243.84cm (24" to 96")
- Available in PS - Santex texture
- Note: Pre-drying of KYDEX® FST is required prior to thermoforming in order to remove moisture from the sheet.
- Antimicrobial product protection